Thursday, June 01, 2006

From Lisa ... Dragging at work


Hi everyone! Just taking a quick break from the sifting thru hundreds of work email. We are back in Indiana. Well all but Roz, who is still soaking up the sun on Rio's beaches. It took over 24 hours to get home, and I got to my house last night around 6:30. I am EXHAUSTED. And missing Brasil already. Here is a pic of me & Justin on Copacabana beach, drinking Skol at about 11:30am on our last day. Rio is pure heaven, and I intend to spend more time there soon. I have 16 rolls of film to develop, so don't quit looking at the blog just because we're back. I anticipate that we will all be posting some fun pics within the next week or so. Although I miss all our friends in Brazil (and coffee time! where is coffee time???), I am glad to be home. More later when I have more time to write!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home